Wednesday, June 26, 2019

Controlling your Anxiety Disorder




Are you often worried, anxious or feel pressured about certain things? If not, how about being scared and tensed without any reason? Others would say that it’s normal to feel these kinds of emotions. But if it is on a regular basis and affects your daily activities, it is no longer healthy and it could be a sign of anxiety.
Start of my Anxiety
I have been suffering from anxiety for a long time and it affected my day to day activities. It all started back in college, I often felt anxious and scared of being a leader in group activities or projects so I come up with reasons to avoid responsibilities. Rarely did I participate in class recitations and discussions because I was afraid of what my classmates would say. I always hesitated even if I knew that my ideas and answers were correct. During our commencement exercise, I was shaking and sweating while waiting for my turn because I was worried that my name won’t be called out.
Anxiety at Work
During my first job interview, I couldn’t keep still and had trouble breathing. I was rejected, then again on my second and third interview. From there, I became fearful of interviews and rejection. After months of encouragement from friends, I decided to apply for a job again. Fortunately, I got the job.
At work, it is normal to feel pressured. You are expected to finish your job on time but sometimes it’s too much. When it becomes overwhelming, you start feeling anxious and worried for reasons that you won’t be able to meet the deadline or if you’re doing it right. Also, your superiors can be controlling which can be irritating. There are also times when you are humiliated in front of your coworkers which can be very embarrassing.
Stress from work, fear of rejection, criticisms, and avoidance of responsibility are just some factors of my anxiety. I find it difficult to talk to my friends or relatives about these things because they might say that I am overreacting and dramatic. In my search for a curefor anxiety, I sought the help of health professionals and did a little research on my own. Fortunately, I came up with a few things additional to Anxiety Medications.
Natural Cure for Anxiety
  • Pay attention to sleep: Doctors recommend a full 8 hours of good sleep. But if you are having difficulty because of anxiety, try to come up with a routine for you to fall asleep. Keep your rooms’ temperature on the cold side and make your bed comfy.
  • Take it easy on caffeine and alcohol: Caffeine is an upper while alcohol is a downer. Both can make anxiety kick into overdrive. Limit your intake and avoid if possible. Check the content of your food because caffeine can also be found in several products like tea, chocolate, and diet pills.
  • Move your body: Regular exercise can help ease your anxiety and boost your sense of well-being. It is an important part of physical and mental health. Your body releases the bad energy and toxins. Try going to the gym and spending an hour or so three times a week. Make sure to choose the exercises you enjoy.
  • Connect with nature: Travelling alone is not a bad idea at all. Observing and enjoying nature can be very relaxing. Fresh air and green surroundings will help too.
  • Take a deep breath: It sends a message to your brain that you are doing okay. Your body and brain will be relaxed. Try to lay down on a flat surface and put both hands on your side. Take a slow breath in, hold it for a second and slowly let it out. Repeat this until you feel okay.
  • Be the master of your thoughts: Think about happy thoughts and turn any negative thoughts into a positive one. Picture yourself facing your fears. The more often you do this, the more likely you are able to overcome it when it happens.
  • Look for triggers: Think about the situations or things that make you feel anxious. Look for any patterns and work on ways you can avoid or confront the feelings of panic and worry.
  • Eat well-balanced meals: Do not skip any meals. Do keep healthful, energy-boosting snacks on hand.
  • Get involved in your community: Join any activities in your place. This creates a support network and gives you a break from everyday stress.
These tips helped me cope with my anxiety disorder. Although they keep your Anxiety under control, you can not avoid getting into stressful situations. Therefore, doctors usually prescribe some Anxiety Medications.
Anxiety Medications
My doctor prescribed buy Valium Online which is commonly used by patients with anxiety and related disorders. I found an online pharmacy in UK. They deliver medicine right at your doorstep. Valium(Diazepam) 10mg , was kind of helpful since I couldn’t get enough sleep and it helped me calm down for a while. However, with continuous usage, I began feeling dizzy and my vision started getting blurry. According to my doctor, I was experiencing the side effects of Valium, and asked if I would try another medication.
The second drug prescribed by my doctor was Xanax 1mg, another famous anxiety drug. I also purchased it from the same online pharmacy, since it costs less than regular pharmacies. Xanax works like Valium; it made me feel more relaxed and calm.
So that I wouldn’t get dependent on one particular medicine, my doctor decided to alternate the medications. The next one I tried was Ativan. After using it for a couple of weeks, I observed that I always finished my work on time and I felt better most of the time. I see myself improving. The great thing about Ativan is that there are minimal side effects.
There are two other medications that can help manage anxiety and I’m planning to use it if I encounter any problems again:
  • Klonopin is a tranquilizer. Most doctors recommend this in preventing panic disorders and short term anxiety.
  • Busron works to relieve anxiety by reacting with specific chemical receptors in the brain.
If you want to know more about the product you can check this Online Pharmacy in UK delivering medication world wide. It is a reliable pharmacy in UK and I order my prescription drugs from them.
Anxiety is a serious mental health condition and if it is not managed, it may lead to serious disorders and can be very dangerous. With the help of my doctor, I was able to recover slowly but surely. With healthy habits and Medications, Anxiety is treatable.


 Source: https://getdiazepm.tumblr.com/post/185864732481/controlling-your-anxiety-disorder

6 comments:

  1. Hi guys, I am also aware of this anxiety drug valium(diazepam) 10mg as my friend was suffering from depression and anxiety so, he used this drug and now he has recovered from anxiety and depression and now he is in perfect health. So, I would recommend you people to purchase valium(diazepam) 10mg.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello everyone, I am Katty and I want to tell you about these anti-depression pills (diazepam) 10mg which are very good for the people who are suffering from depression and anxiety. I have used these tablets as I got into depression because of some of the issues. So, I ordered these tablets and the tablets were very good as these tablets helped me recover from the depression in less time.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi, what a wonderful post about such a critical point. It's genuinely restoring to see such motivation among such a critical number of people.
    I have used these pills and these pills are really good. This online Pharmacy gives provides very good services as I asked them to deliver these tablets to my doorstep and the pharmacy delivered them really fast which saved my money and time also.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hello there, what a brilliant post about such a basic point. It's truly reestablishing to see such inspiration among such a basic number of individuals.

    I have utilized these pills and these pills are great. This online Pharmacy gives generally excellent administrations as I requested that they convey these tablets to my doorstep and the drug store conveyed them truly quick which set aside my cash and time too.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hello there everyone, I am Mark and I have to teach you in regards to these adversary of debilitation pills (diazepam) 10mg which are commonly incredible for the all inclusive community who are encountering distress and pressure. I have used these tablets as I got into distress in light of a bit of the issues. In this way, I mentioned these tablets and the tablets were commonly superb as these tablets helped me recover from the downturn in less time.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi guys, I am Joseph and I wanted to tell you about these pills (diazepawhich helps you to recover from anxiety and depression and It has fewer side effects

    ReplyDelete